» Starting November 4, we’re back at Leadership Park!
- Every week, we are meeting in person for live worship, teaching, and small groups
- Wednesday Nights from 6 – 7:30 PM
- At Leadership Park (on the corner of Barfield & New Salem Rd)
- Watch our live stream every Thursday night at 7 PM on Instagram and YouTube!
- If you miss the live stream, the videos will remain accessible on each platform
- We also want our students to join us for outdoor worship with the whole church on Saturdays and Sundays!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
We want our high school students to have a place to talk about God, to use their voice and their influence, and to be encouraged by leaders who want to them thrive. Whether you are trying to find a place to connect or just looking for a place to use your leadership, Sunday nights is a great place to get to know God and His people better!When and where are high school small groups?
- Small Groups happen at the WOC Barfield House (2048 Barfield Road) from 6 – 8 PM
- A place to hang out with friends
- ENO fields, volleyball, football, bonfires, board games, and other fun
- Refreshments and treats
- A focus on God’s Word
- You can simply show up any Sunday night during the small group season, and we will help you find a group
- If you want to try a couple of options, you are welcome to jump around for a couple of weeks
- If you want to join a friend, then you can just plug right in
- You can always contact our Student Ministries team, and we will try to learn a little about you and look out for you so we are ready as soon as you walk up!
High school brings a whole new set of challenges to life, and we want to help you navigate the paths ahead of you…not just to get you through the course, but help you live a life that will bring God’s blessing day after day and throughout eternity.
When you think of what it is like to start high school, begin driving, dance away the night at prom, and graduate into adulthood, don’t imagine you have to walk that path alone. As we worship together and pray together and look for God’s Truth together, we will also live life together—asking the tough questions, sharing the tough moments, and making the tough decisions. At the end of it all, we will celebrate together!
I look forward to seeing you soon…