Our annual All Nighter is coming quickly, and it is an amazing night to get away, to hang out with your friends, and to experience things you just don’t get to do any other time of the year! The earlier you register, the better deal you get; so don’t wait…do it now!
All participants will need to complete the online WOC waiver, and all participants will need to have a completed printed Above All waiver (the online waiver will not be accepted at Above All due to processing time).
All the links you need are below:
- Great music led by the infinity student band
- A message from Pastor Tim from God’s Word
- Time to connect and pray in Campus Groups (breakout groups organized by schools)
- A little playfulness and a lot of friends
- Small Groups have concluded for the summer, but will return in August 2018!
- Areas to hang out and to play before and after groups (5-6 PM & 7-8 PM)
- Small Group Bible Study from 6 – 7 PM
- Light refreshments & plenty of time to enjoy your friends
- Small Groups happen September through May (specifically, between Labor Day and Memorial Day)
- They happen at the WOC Barfield House (2048 Barfield Road) from 6 – 7 PM
- Doors open at 5 PM and close at 8 PM, so students have time to play and hang out before diving into a time for Bible study and accountability
- A place to hang out with friends
- ENO fields, Frisbee, football, bonfires, board games, card games, and other fun
- Refreshments and treats
- A focus on God’s Word
- Throughout the month of August, we spend Thursday nights promoting and recruiting for Small Groups
- You can meet the leaders and see if there is one you love
- You can get on roster so you know where to go when groups launch
- You can register with your friends, so you are in the same group
- You can simply show up any Sunday night during the Small Group season, and we will help you find a group
- If you want to try a couple of options, you are welcome to jump around for a couple of weeks
- If you want to join a friend, then you can just plug right in
- You can always contact our infinity team, and we will try to learn a little about you and look out for you so we are ready as soon as you walk up.
At infinity, we want to help you navigate the paths ahead of you…not just to get you through the course, but help you live a life that will bring God’s blessing day after day and throughout eternity.
When you think of what it is like to start high school, to begin driving, to dance away the night at prom, and to graduate into adulthood, don’t imagine you have to walk that path alone. As we worship together and pray together and look for God’s Truth together, we will also live life together—asking the tough questions, sharing the tough moments, and making the tough decisions. At the end of it all, we will celebrate together!
I look forward to seeing you soon…