Get text updates:
- Every week, we are meeting in person for small groups
- Sunday Nights from 6 – 8 PM
- At Leadership Park (on the corner of the WOC Campus)
- We are meeting outdoors; you can use our chairs or bring your own!
- Watch our live stream every Wednesday night at 8 PM on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube!
- If you miss the live stream, the videos will remain accessible on each platform
- We also want our students to join us for outdoor worship with the whole church on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
Follow us on Social Media
When and where do middle school small groups happen?
- Small Groups happen at Leadership Park (on the corner of the WOC campus) from 6 – 8 PM
- Small Groups are one of the best ways to connect with other students and our adult leaders
- They will keep you anchored in God’s Word
- They will put people in your life that want to help you succeed in the kingdom of God and in life under the sun
- Small Groups give you a time to run and play or just sit and chat in a safe, God-fearing environment
- If you are looking for what is ‘next’ after SALT team or other children’s leadership programs, Small Groups will push you to a higher level
- You can simply show up any Sunday night during the Small Group season, and we will help you find a group
- If you want to try a couple of options, you are welcome to jump around for a couple of weeks
- If you want to join a friend, then you can just plug right in
- You can always contact our Student Ministries team, and we will try to learn a little about you and look out for you so we are ready as soon as you walk up
We intend to create a safe, exciting, and relevant place for 7th & 8th graders to become more fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. That means a place to meet God for the first time and a place for Christ-followers to sharpen one another. Let me know how I can help you connect with Student Ministries at World Outreach Church!