Here’s what’s happening this week.
Wednesday Evening Service (August 5) at 6:00pm
Saturday Evening Service (August 8) at 6:00pm
- Jason Crabb will be leading worship.
- Following the service, there will be a concert by Jason Crabb and Natalie Grant.
- Water Baptisms will be part of our regular service (Sign up here).
- Food trucks will be on campus (Saturday ONLY).
Sunday Morning Service (August 9) at 9:30am
- Natalie Grant will lead worship.
- Join us inside! Three Crosses, New Harvest, and All Nations sanctuaries will be open Sunday morning. If you’re more comfortable outdoors, seating is available or bring your own chairs. The outside screens will be on for the entire service.
- Nursery will be available Sunday morning for birth-3 years only.
- NEW: Early Childhood will be available Sunday morning for 4 years – 1st grade.
There will be NO Sunday Evening Service (August 9)
For the latest service updates, continue to check this page or our Facebook page.
All three services will be available to watch online.
There will be no children’s programming on campus Saturday night, but online content for your children can be found here. Sunday morning childcare will be available for birth-3 years only.
Notes for the services will be available through the WOC App. There you can also watch live, give, see the latest events, and watch previous sermons.
- All 3 services are live-streamed
- You may bring a guest or friend
- Wednesday and Saturday services will be outside only (Children are welcome, but there will be no childcare available)
- Sunday morning service will be inside Three Crosses Sanctuary, and childcare will be available for children birth-3 years. The screens outside will be on if you prefer the outdoor sanctuary.
- Please practice social distancing, and follow CDC guidelines where applicable.
- If your health is vulnerable, please consider joining with us by watching online.
- Watch at wochurch.org, on Facebook, or in the WOC App.
- Please wear a cloth face covering as you deem necessary.