Make plans to come and join us on the ice with your family. Check the current schedule, see rules of the ice, and sign your online waiver below.
Skate sessions are limited to 50 participants per hour, and are assigned on a first come/first serve basis. Spots are reserved beginning one hour before the skate time you choose. Children must be three years old to skate. Adults bringing children 12 and under must fill out a waiver to assist them with equipment. See the full list of ice rink rules.
Parking Lot B is the closest to the skate rink, and will put you right next to the courtyard entrance. In the case of inclement weather, please check this page or our social media for information.
The ice rink has now closed for the year. We hope it was a blessing to you!
Ice Rink Map:
Rules Of The Ice:
- Enter the ice at your own risk.
- Waivers required for everyone on the ice. Those under the age of 18 are required to have a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian. You can go to wochurch.org to fill out and sign your waiver electronically.
- Under 3 years of age NOT allowed on ice.
- No animals allowed on the ice.
- Comply with ALL instructions given by skate guards and ice rink staff.
- World Outreach Church reserves the right to evacuate or close the rink at any time.
- World Outreach Church is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Secure all personal items.
- Immediately report any unsafe conditions to the skate guards or ice rink staff.
- No resting items or sitting on top of the dasher boards.
- Kicking or digging at the ice is prohibited.
- No figure skating, spins, jumps, or games such as tag and keep-away.
- Socks must be worn with skates.
- Skates are required to enter the ice during official skate times – no street shoes or bare feet allowed.
- Skaters must enter and exit slowly and carefully in the designated locations.
- Skate in the correct direction only, and maintain a reasonable and safe speed at all times.
- Be cautious of small children, and do not carry them on the ice.
- No food, drinks, cell phones, firearms, or other foreign objects allowed on ice.
- Photographs and videotape of participants and audience at World Outreach Church events may be used by World Outreach Church for promotional purposes without consent or compensation.