Make plans to come and join us on the ice with your family. Check the current schedule, see rules of the ice, and sign your online waiver below.
A waiver must be completed for each skater. Please complete the online waiver before arriving. Once your waiver is submitted, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Just show us this email in the courtyard to check in (see map below).
Important Notes: Skate sessions are limited to 50 participants per hour, and are assigned on a first come/first serve basis. Children must be three years old to skate. Adults bringing children 12 and under must fill out a waiver to assist them with equipment. See the full list of ice rink rules. Parking Lot B is the closest to the skate rink, and will put you right next to the courtyard entrance. In the case of inclement weather, please check this page or our social media for information.Fill out a waiver to skate
- Monday January 18th – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Tuesday January 19th – Closed
- Thursday January 21 – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Friday January 22 – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Saturday January 23 – Open Skate 1-8pm
- Sunday January 24 – Open Skate 1-6pm
- Monday January 25 – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Tuesday January 26 – Closed
- Thursday January 28 – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Friday January 29 – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Saturday January 30 – Open Skate 1-8pm
- Sunday January 31 – Open Skate 1-6pm
- Ice Schedule January 3rd – January 15th
- Sunday January 3rd – Open Skate 1-6pm
- Monday January 4th – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Tuesday January 5th – Closed
- Wednesday January 6th – Closed for private skate session
- Thursday January 7th – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Friday January 8th – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Saturday January 9th – Open Skate 1-8pm
- Sunday January 10th – Open Skate 1-6pm
- Monday January 11th – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Tuesday January 12th – Closed
- Wednesday January 13th – Closed for private skate session
- Thursday January 14th – Open Skate 4-8pm
- Friday January 15th – Open Skate 4-8pm
Ice Rink Map
Rules of the Ice
- Enter the ice at your own risk.
- Waivers required for everyone on the ice. Those under the age of 18 are required to have a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian. Fill out and sign your waiver electronically here.
- Under 3 years of age NOT allowed on ice.
- No animals allowed on the ice.
- Comply with ALL instructions given by skate guards and ice rink staff.
- World Outreach Church reserves the right to evacuate or close the rink at any time.
- World Outreach Church is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Secure all personal items.
- Immediately report any unsafe conditions to the skate guards or ice rink staff.
- No resting items or sitting on top of the dasher boards.
- Kicking or digging at the ice is prohibited.
- No figure skating, spins, jumps, or games such as tag and keep-away.
- Socks must be worn with skates.
- Skates are required to enter the ice during official skate times – no street shoes or bare feet allowed.
- Skaters must enter and exit slowly and carefully in the designated locations.
- Skate in the correct direction only, and maintain a reasonable and safe speed at all times.
- Be cautious of small children, and do not carry them on the ice.
- No food, drinks, cell phones, firearms, or other foreign objects allowed on ice.
- Photographs and videotape of participants and audience at World Outreach Church events may be used by World Outreach Church for promotional purposes without consent or compensation.
- Please practice social distancing, and follow CDC guidelines where applicable. Please wear a cloth face covering as you deem necessary.